Kenneth George Godwin, Film Editor
I have been editing a wide range of film and video projects, both documentary and drama, for two-and-a-half decades. I started at the Winnipeg Film Group, cutting on Steenbeck 16mm flatbeds, adopted Avid in 1995, and have used FinalCut Pro quite extensively over the past ten years. Projects I have worked on have screened – and won awards – at festivals around the world.read more >>
- Hammer adventures from Indicator
- Art and action in the films of King Hu
- Perverse Families & Dysfunctional Kids
- Can it really be that long ago?
- Who are we to laugh at the past?
- Pandemic viewing, Part Four
- Pandemic viewing, Part Three
- Pandemic viewing, Part Two
- Pandemic viewing, Part One
- One of these things is not like the others